From Brooklyn & Queens to anywhere
We are courteous and professional.
Good Day transport employs only the most professional and experienced drivers in the medical transportation industry. Each ambulette operator is licensed by the New York State Department of Transportation and is trained in special needs services.
• Medical ambulette transportation services
• Handicapped /disabled/wheelchair transportation
Each driver is licensed by the Department of Motor Vehicle and also trained in special needs services.
Services and Partners:
We provide a variety of non-emergency transportation for clients to get to and from their hospitals, clinics and doctors’ appointments on time.
Additional transportation services are also provided for recreational services and charters.
The company works closely with the following facilities, doctors and clinics:
- St John’s Episcopal Hospital, Far Rockaway New York
- One Call Transport
- Medical Answering Services-Medicaid
- Nursing Homes and Rehabilitation centers
- Adult Day Care Facilities
- National Med Tran
- Dr. Errol C Mellette- Urologists
- Doctor Millicent Comrie Obstetrician and Gynecologist. Affiliated with the Women’s Services Department at the Mammoidides Hospital in Brooklyn New York. Formerly (Long Island College Hospital)
- Morris Park Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York.
Over 40 years of experience. Safety and Reliability is #1.Patients arrive on time!. Patients return to their. Destination on time! Our Drivers are licenced and insured, very knowledgeable and experienced.